At over 120 pages, the PocketGamer.biz Mobile Games Trends Report of 2009 is one of the most comprehensive examples to focus on the state of the mobile game industry.
Content highlights include:
- Competitive analysis of 10 leading publishers’ Q1 2009 activity
- Special reports: Facebook, iPhone 3.0, App Store pricing
- Q1 2009 review: all first-quarter developments, deals and trends in mobile gaming
- Case studies: 30 key Q1 2009 mobile games
- Territory report: US, Canada, Latin America
- Key financial data of listed mobile game sector companies
- PocketGamer.biz Q1 2009 Quality Index and analysis
- Q2-Q4 2009 look ahead: 10 key issues facing the marketplace
- In-depth industry confidence survey
The series of in-depth reports, data and expert analysis of key trends in mobile gaming will prove indispensable for companies operating in this sector.
NOTE: This report is no longer available in print format but can still be purchased in digital format.
Special Price: £200